If you want to live a happier, healthier and more balanced emotional life, Zen is the perfect app for you. On Google’s list of ‘Best apps of 2016’, Zen offers a diverse and ever-growing amount of content and features, such as:
· Weekly new Guided Meditations for relaxation, deep sleep, mood improvement, anxiety relief, stress reduction, focus at work and much more.
· Audios and videos for relaxation and meditation.
· Deep sleep music and morning music for positive energy.
· Binaural beats therapy with frequencies for better sex, chakra healing, endorphin release, intelligence boost, mood elevation, among many others.
· ASMR audios for mental massage, relaxation and deep sleep.
· A unique mood monitoring feature allowing our users to keep track of their emotional status.
· Reflections and inspirational quotes, proverbs and motivation messages.
ALL CONTENT AND FEATURES ARE AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH, SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE.
Find a comfortable place, open Zen App and take an important step on your well-being and self-knowledge journey: meditate. Meanwhile, our team works to bring news and improvements to your experience.
In this update, we fixed instabilities to make this moment even more amazing.
Keep it always updated, so you don’t miss the latest features. And don’t forget to rate the app to tell us what you think of the news.
Premium / Paid features unlocked;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
Ads layouts visibility disabled;
Google Play Store install package check disabled;
Debug code removed;
Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
No active trackers or advertisements;
AOSP compatible mode;
Languages: Full Multi Languages;
CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
Original package signature changed