WinZip, the world’s #1 zip utility, makes it easy to create, extract and share zip files on your Android device! Create and email Zip and Zipx files. Open and save compressed files, whether they’re attached to an incoming email, downloaded from a web page or opened from an SD memory card.
Choose the full version of WinZip with new Dropbox support to turn on powerful features that let you combine banking-level security with the convenience of cloud storage. Protect your photos, videos and files in Dropbox like never before with instant file compression and encryption. And because WinZip is available on all major platforms, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Blackberry, it’s easy to recover your files any time, from any device. Maximize your free Dropbox storage space by compressing files and folders. Connect directly to Dropbox to zip, unzip, organize and manage your files.
WinZip for Android Top Features:
– Create Zip and Zipx files
– Easily send archive files to contacts via email
– Receive a zip file and view supported image, text and web files directly within the WinZip app. Open other popular file formats with 3rd party app integration
– Open encrypted Zip files (including AES 128- and 256-bit) to review sensitive material safely while on the go
– Easily navigate and manage your files in phone memory and external SD card.
– Automatically unzip and install Android apps (.apk files) delivered as .zip files from Google Play, the Amazon Appstore and Samsung Appstore
Purchase the full package and gain access to even more powerful features:
– Create and protect Zip and Zipx files with 128- and 256-bit AES encryption
– Unzip RAR files, 7Z and Zipx files
– Unzip encrypted 7Z and Zipx files
– View contents of Zipx, 7Z and RAR files
– Immediate access to ‘Zip & email’ feature
– New feature: direct integration with Dropbox cloud storage
File Support and 3rd Party Integration
WinZip for Android lets you view:
– Photos and images (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif)
– Text files (.rtf, .csv, .txt, .ini, .inf, .bat, .js, .log, .xml,.css, .java, .cs, .h, .m,.cpp,.c,.sql,. properties)
– Web files (htm, .html,.jsp,.asp)
– Apk files (.apk)
WinZip for Android lets you open other popular file types in 3rd party apps:
– Word documents (.doc, .docx)
– Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xlsx)
– PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pptx)
– PDF files (.pdf)
The world’s most popular Zip utility, WinZip offers apps for all of the industry’s most popular platforms including Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
Compatible with Android operating systems 2.3 (Gingerbread), 3.x (Honeycomb), 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), 4.1-4.3(Jelly Bean) and 4.4 (KitKat), WinZip for Android is available now as a free English app.
– New “Open in” feature: choose an alternate app to open files in a Zip file.