Meet Weather Live. The most beautiful free weather app. Ever.
Don’t let bad weather take you by surprise – stay informed of any weather news 24/7! Set the gorgeous live wallpaper, reflecting real time weather conditions right on your home screen and be aware of any changes that are coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current conditions in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside!
Local Forecast Wherever You Are
– Accurate weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco or any other location worldwide
– Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
– Today, tomorrow weather and for 7 days ahead.
– Severe weather alerts to warn you about critical changes in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
– Weather maps: cloud, satellite, rain tracking. Animated meteo radar for any location in the USA and Europe. Available through in-app purchase.
You Are Going to Like It
– Customizable layout. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
– Easy-to-glance skins: short-term forecast, long-term forecast, text only, circle.
– Live scenes reflecting real-time conditions: rain, snow, clouds, fog, etc.
– Collection of beautiful widgets
– Breathtaking live wallpaper, reflecting real time weather conditions right on your home screen
Deep Forecast Details
– 24-hour and 7-day weather forecast
– “Feels Like” temperature
– Dew Point temperature
– Today’s Max and Min
– Wind direction
– Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s
– Wind Chill
– Humidity and precipitation information
– Visibility details
– Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset time
– Pressure in inches, mm, kPa or mbar
– Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
– 12 or 24-hour time format
Compatible with Android Wear: tested on Moto 360, Sony Smartwatch 3, Samsung Gear Live, LG G Watch.
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any changes in forecast!
You asked – we listened:
– Now Weather Live uses the barometric pressure sensor built in plenty of Android devices, providing you with the most accurate air pressure data.
– Improvements are made for flawless and precise location tracking.