This app is currently in beta testing and is considered unstable. Use at your own risk.
WavStudio™ Audio Recorder & Editor is a professional tool for editing, recording, and mastering audio. WavStudio also supports a large variety of file types that make it suitable for audio format conversion and media playback.
• Supported import formats: aac, aif, aifc, aiff, alac, amr, ape, au, caf, flac, htk, iff, m4a, mat4, mat5, mp3, ogg, paf, pcm, pvf, raw, sd2, sf, snd, svx, voc, w64, wav, xi
• Supported export formats: aiff, flac, mp3, ogg, pcm, wav
• Standalone and in-editor audio recorders
• USB Microphone support (More info: https://sbaud.io/wavstudio-usb-microphone-support/)
• Built-in file browser for loading and saving files
• 32-bit floating point signal processing
• Single sample editing
• Fluid zooming and panning navigation functions
• Painless timeline selection
• Macro processes such as fade, reverse, clean.
• Amplitude meter
• Undo/redo & copy/paste features
• Compact view setting for smaller devices
• Alternative waveform colors for better stereo visualization
• (Pro) DSP plug-ins, such as the Multiband Compressor & Parametric EQ
Beta Sale: Get WavStudio at a reduced price for a limited time.
The free version of WavStudio contains many features and is quite useful. However, if you like this app, buy the upgraded version of WavStudio to fully utilize it’s potential. This can be done from within the app via In App Billing, and ensures future support as well as new features in later releases.
Benefits of upgrading are as follows:
• All advertisements removed
• All current and future plug-ins
• The full list of plug-ins include: Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Reverb, Filter, Parametric EQ, Compressor, Multi-band Compressor, Gain, Normalize, Insert, Pitch
– Fixed browser not functioning properly on some devices.
– Fixed bug in granular stretch caused by v1.74.