Volume Control is an amazing app that lets you take control of your device’s volume – instead of being controlled by it!
HOW IT WORKS
Volume Control is extremely easy to use. Simply tweak existing or create new pre-defined volume profiles, and toggle between them with just a single touch. Individual profiles are comprised of: Alarm, Media, Ringer, Notification, Voice (in-call), Bluetooth and overall system volume.
Volume Control also detects when you insert headphones or activate Bluetooth, and automatically toggles to your preferred volume profile. You can even create automatic scheduled presets based on time of day, physical location, or a calendar event.
For example, if you plan to head into a business meeting, simply tell the app to turn off your ringer at precisely that time. Of if you’re heading for a workout, tell the app to pump up the volume when you arrive at the fitness club. The list of possibilities is virtually limitless!
ADDITIONAL SPECIAL FEATURES
Here are some of the other special features you can look forward to:
– Custom volume settings and ringtones for VIP contacts
– The option of separating or linking ringer volume and notification volume
– The ability to change ringtones for alarm, ringer and notifications
– Notification shortcuts for quick and easy access to controls and presets
– Integration with Tasker and Locale via the built-in preset plugin
You can also access a fantastic suite of fully interactive Home Screen widgets, including:
– Preset (apply a set of audio settings);
– Preset List (apply any preset)
– Volume Locker (change/lock volume levels)
– Vibrate (toggle vibrate settings for ringer and notification)
– Ringer (toggle the ringer mode between silent, vibrate, and normal)
– Dashboard (various interactive volume controls)
Please note: to access the widgets, the app should not be installed to your SD card. Some Android versions may require a reboot for widgets to appear on your widget drawer.
AVOID ACCIDENTAL CHANGES
You’ll also love the cool “Pocket Locker” feature, which automatically prevents accidental volume changes by locking volume settings when your device screen turns off.
MULTIPLE LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
– Added a feature to backup and restore your preset and app settings. It’s available on the setting screen to users who have purchased/subscribed to Volume Control +.
– Bug fixes
Premium / Paid features unlocked;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
Ads layouts visibility disabled;
Google Play Store install package check disabled;
Debug code removed;
Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
No active trackers or advertisements;
Languages: Full Multi Languages;
CPUs: universal architecture;
Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
Original package signature changed;