Vinylage is a stylish retro-looking music player with an animation of vinyl turntables.
Using Vinylage Music Player you can not only enjoy your favorite music but also choose from few models of real Hi-Fi turntables, switch the color of vinyl discs and type of historically reliable labels, hear vinyl noise, pops and cracks in silence between music tracks and even feel yourself like a DJ using scratching technique.
With this player, you will get:
• 3 models of real turntables with realistic animation and great accuracy in every detail: platter, tonearm and head-shell
• Few rare colored vinyl discs and historically reliable labels
• 5 skins: white plastic, 2 aluminium and 2 woody skins
• Vinyl noise at the beginning and the ending of track
• Manual control of tonearm
• Using of DJ scratching technique
• Zooming of turntable
And a common player functionality:
• Playback of music files locally storing on the phone or the memory card
• Managing playlists
• Volume control in analog style
• Equalizer and Bass-boost
• Sleep timer
• Playback control using headset buttons, buttons in the system notification area and at the start screen
• Automatic Play/Pause when headphones are plugged or unplugged
+ Fix of “Unknown” artist and song title on the lock screen and Always-on-Display.
+ Option “Show album art on the lock screen” added to “Appearance and functions” settings.
– Slightly cleaned up the application.
– Removed graphics for screens with a resolution lower than: 480×800
– Changed the name of the application to Vinyl.
– Support for all processor architectures: armeabi-v7a , arm64-v8a , x86 , x86_64 .