High quality media player for use with USB audio DAC’s (or any other USB audio class compliant device).
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/etc. files (even 24-bit or 32-bit). Almost every format that is listed here should work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libavcodec
• Uses a USB audio DAC connected by a OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host and is compatible)
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. No other Android player can do this since they are limited to 16-bit and usually 48kHz.
• DSD-over-PCM support (.dff/.dsf files). Only works reliably on some very fast Android devices, please try before you buy specifically for this format.
• Folder playback
• Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
• Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums or create your own play lists from a list of songs (not applicable to folder playback!)
• Gapless playback
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn’t support the audio file’s sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
• 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
• No root or custom kernels required
• Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
• Shuffle / repeat
• EQ settings were not loaded when no USB audio device was found. Solved.
• Solved some crashes.