Designed specifically for Android touchscreen devices, trakAx MovieExpress is a radical approach to creating movies on the go. With our fully-featured video mixer, you can create a real-time HD movie, with all the controls you’ll need – volumes, tempos, transitions – available at your fingertips. Free from the constraints of building complex video timelines, our multi-channel mixer allows you to jump between your videos, photos and music to create a movie that is vibrant and fun, both to create and to watch.
We put you in control. This is video editing made for multi-touch devices.
Key Features include:
• Create Movies, Ringtones & Photo Slideshows in Real-time
• Edit & Trim your videos
• Add multiple photos to a single channel to build a photo slideshow.
• Control individual volumes on each channel
• Control individual video tempos on each channel – (Slow Mo / Fast Forward Effect)
• Export to 1080p Full HD / High Res
• Advanced Audio Editor
• Add Text / Captions / Drawings to Videos & Photos
• Add Start & End Credits, Themes & Borders to your Video mix.
• Add Ken Burns photo effect
• Add transitions and effects
• Share your exported video on YouTube, Facebook, Gmail, etc.
• Easy to use – drag and drop media on to channels.
• Languages Supported – English, Japanese, Korean, German, Russian, Portuguese(Brazil).
Keep It Simple, Or Go Crazy
trakAx MovieExpress is designed for all types of Android users. Some people want to create great videos, quickly and easily. Other users want to get more involved – that’s why we have a comprehensive range of editing features for those who like to spend a bit more time on their creations. All the editing features are optional – so it’s up to you how far you to take it.
New Build 1.59.
Fix for Export Bug. This bug was most prevalent on Nexus 7 devices.
Added language localisation support for German, Russian and Portuguese(Brazil)
***After installation, we would recommend going to “Task Manager”, clearing the RAM memory and then re-starting your device.You can access the “Task Manager” by holding the Home button on most smartphone devices. On Tablets, the task manager can be found when you tap the double window icon next to your home button***.