One of the best apps available for Android for remote surveillance, control and video recording for your private/public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs with CCTV cams with 5+ million downloads. Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely (no data being sent to 3rd parties). tinyCam Monitor provides best value to customers. Buy now to get more features in future updates for free! More than 25 major updates per year with new features!
Loaded with tons of features:
– Intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
– H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831W, etc.).
– MPEG4/H264 for many cams via RTSP protocol.
– ONVIF Profile S cameras support.
– P2P support.
– M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
– 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Mobotix, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, Hikvision, INSTAR, and more on the way!
– 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models).
– SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
– 14 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
– Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
– Relay, LED control for some models.
– MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) and cyclic 24/7 image recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP/FTPS server or Dropbox/Google Drive.
– Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
– Group cameras by tags.
– Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming.
– Import/export settings to SD card or cloud service.
– Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
– Very CPU efficient.
– Background recording. Make your own DVR!
– The only app in the market which supports both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
– LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
– Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
– Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
– Multiple background audio.
– Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
– Cast to Android Wear. See http://goo.gl/eZgaMt
– Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast). Video only. See http://goo.gl/g1d8yz
– TV interface.
– Widgets and home shortcuts.
– Floating window.
– Tasker/Locale automation plugin.
– Added Android 8.0 adaptive icon.
– Added Android 8.0 notification channels.
– Added using PiP mode instead of floating windows for Android 8.0 (App Settings – Developer Settings).
– Added reporting Foscam cameras vulnerabilities by network scanner.
– Added ‘Webhooks on motion’ in Camera Settings – Motion Detection, e.g. for IFTTT integration.
– Added ‘Autoupdate remote IP address’ in Camera Settings – Advanced Settings.
– Added Swedish translation (Thanks Tommy!).