FREE SMS TEXTING, PICTURE MESSAGING, CALLING, AND VOICEMAIL. Free UNLIMITED calling and UNLIMITED SMS text messaging to all US & Canadian phone numbers. TextNow gives you your very own dedicated phone number with which you can text and call your friends, family, significant others, neighbors, or anyone else you would like!
DEDICATED PHONE NUMBER
Give your friends your very own phone number they can call!
UNLIMITED TEXT MESSAGING
You can send as many text messages as you want to US & Canada – FREE!
UNLIMITED CALLS TO USA AND CANADA
Make unlimited free phone calls to any phone number in the US & Canada!
LOW-COST & FREE INTERNATIONAL CALLING
Add money or earn free money by completing offers to your account and make low-cost international calls
IS IT REALLY FREE?
There is no catch. No yearly or monthly fees! It is completely free!
HOW CAN ALL OF THIS BE FREE?
The app comes with a few ads. If you don’t like ads, you can purchase a subscription to remove them.
– Make and receive voice calls
– Earn credits towards calling by completing partnered offers or purchase minute packs!
– Free & unlimited voice calls with other TextNow users as well as for incoming calls!
– Full picture messaging : send, receive and save pictures!
– Voicemail and Call Forwarding
– Signatures: add your own signature to each text
– Customizable text-tone, ringtone & vibration
– Customizable backgrounds
– Assign individual contacts their own ringtone & background
– Quick Reply to easily (and quickly) respond to friends
– Home screen widget to launch TextNow, compose a new message or quickly make a call
– Unified inbox: send and receive your texts directly via TextNow – use TextNow as your one-stop SMS texting app!
– Real SMS texting and calling: text and call ANY phone that accepts SMS texting, and ANY phone for calling.
– TextNow.com – text from your computer too! All messages seamlessly synchronize with your mobile device.
New features. Improved reliability. Squashed bugs. We never stop working to make your TextNow experience better.
*PassCode* – keep your messages under lock n’ key