TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems. TeamViewer is already used on more than 200,000,000 computers worldwide.
You can use this app to:
– Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
– On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
– Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
– Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
– Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
– Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
– Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
– Transfer files in both directions
– Multi monitor support
– Sound and video transmission in real-time
– Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
– Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
– Fixed a bug which showed chat notifications although signed out of account.
– Fixed a bug which caused a crash at session end if audio stream was running.
– Fixed a bug which caused a crash when zooming in during a mobile-to-mobile session.
– Fixed a bug which caused the session toolbar icon to disappear after orientation change.
– Fixed a bug which caused modifications to contact or device notes to be discarded when changing the group at the same time.
– Other fixes and minor improvements
Languages: en, ru, uk
Platforms: arm7 +, x86 +
Deeply and carefully optimized graphics, the manifest is optimized
The modification is untied from Google Services
Analytics collection is blocked
Compression: Ultra + ZipAlign