SuperBeam 4.0 is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between your devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key (PRO).
No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2015 already!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
• Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
• Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
• Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK’s, contacts… You name it!).
• Keep history of all transfer operations.
• Modern Material Design user interface, with simplified send/receive screens (which can be merged under user interface settings).
• Light, dark and AMOLED color themes.
All received files are stored under “/sdcard/SuperBeam” directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don’t worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that don’t support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.
Get more, upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO and get much more awesome features:
• No more ads.
• Super easy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac)
• Change default save location to any available storage.
• Send entire folders and preserve their structure.
• Receive using manual sharing keys.
• Send to more than one device at the same time.
• Share unlimited number of files on web interface, with the ability to download complete structured zip.
• Unlimited history records.
• And much more!
– Fixes receiving from legacy devices and receiving files on Android 9.0+