A simple App to Backup and Restore SMS Messages. This is a Paid No-Ads version of the Ad-Supported Free App.
– Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
– Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
– Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
– Option to select which conversations to backup.
– View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
– Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
– Email a backup file.
– Automatically Email or Upload to Dropbox & Google Drive using the Add-On.
– The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
Please note that this app does not support MMS (Picture/Audio/Video) messages.
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls – Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
– Fixed buttons in Landscape
– Delete Backups now has option to Select/Unselect All
– Bug fixes