Easily manage text messages in a new and up to date format compliant with the Android design guidelines and visually based on the stock messaging app from Google, with added features.
– Easily switch between conversations by dragging out the sliding menu on the left side of the screen.
– Start a new conversation by sliding out the menu on the right side of the screen
– Manage old messages with a single click
– Choose between light and dark themes
– Limited MMS support
– Emoji support
– Adjust text size and control notifications and theme though settings
– Quick reply popup
– Multi-window support for Galaxy Note
– Light Flow support
– Currently limited MMS support (future improvement definitely coming though)
– Lots more coming in the future :)
If you are having problems receiving notifications, you may need to uninstall 3rd party messengers such as Go SMS.
When using this app, do not disable the stock messaging app as I use it to permanently save messages to the phone. You can however, disable notifications for it so that you don’t receive 2 of them.
What’s in this version:
– UI changes when title bar is disabled (now shows username at the top)
– Option to slide messages completely off screen when opening conversation menu
– Option to disable sliding to menus and instead use actionbar navigation buttons
– Option to show the keyboard when app starts (leads to smoother scrolling)
– Option to change the notification icon color
– Bug Fixes