If you’re like many Android users, your device’s mobile SD card contains some unnecessary duplicate/dupe files that may take up a lot of space: mp3 files with different names, for example, or redundant backups made by the device’s backup assistant, or many copies of android app with random names but the same content, it’s difficult to distinguish them one by one.
With Search Duplicated File, an Android smart utility app, you can locate and remove these duplicate/dupe files on your Android device easily and accurately! It will free up a lot of storage space on your Android device! And it is the first Android app used to search for duplicate/dupe files!
● OneClick to search and select.
● Save/load search results.
● Specify path/size to search for.
● Support searching photo/audio/video or custom files.
● Support searching hidden files/folders.
● Support internal/external SD card.
● Support previewing photo/apk/storage.
● Notify you when a search complete.
● Search results are grouped by file size.
● View file content before deleting/excluding it.
● Batch select/deselect files/groups.
● Batch delete/exclude files/groups.
● Batch expand/collapse groups.
Add selection rule, keep the shortest filename as original