This is a powerful tool! Use at own risk!
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Lets not go on here…
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won’t find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It’s just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
– Improved: Clutter database.
– Improved: Improved translations.
– Changed: SAF storage access request for `Android/data` is now hidden on Android 13+ until a solution is found.
– Fixed: Crash on WearOS. UI isn’t really usable on WearOS, but the app doesn’t crash on launch anymore. ¯\\\_(ツ)_/¯
– Fixed: SD Maid failing to setup the `GrepApplet` on Android 13 emulators.
– Improved: Behavior of file picker that is used throughout SD Maid.
– Improved: Permissions are now sorted by name (for more infos about permissions, check out my new app [Permission Pilot](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.darken.myperm))
– Improved: Hidden caches filter (#5702,#5702).
– Improved: Recycle/Trash bin filter (#5643).
– Fixed: Secondary storage not being selectable in settings
Pro / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
Debug code removed;
Check for new update disabled;
Native bugsnag analytics removed completely;
Cleaned assets folder;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;
Languages: Full Multi Languages;
CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
Original package signature changed;