This is a powerful tool! Use at own risk!
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Lets not go on here…
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won’t find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It’s just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
– Added: Restored access to `Android/data` on Android 11 & 12
– Improved: Fixed files on sdcard not being deletable on some ROMs due to storage write access detection defaulting to `NORMAL` instead of using `SAF` during write check, but not read check
– Improved: Translations.
– Improved: Scan speed by optimizing root check.
– Improved: SAF permission setup should be simpler now on Android 9,10,11 and 12. Window should open on the correct path.
– Improved: File crawling performance when using SAF access.
– Improved: ANR filter.
– Improved: Hint to enable accessibility service now also shows when using the button bar at the bottom.
– Improved: Scan on Android 11 & 12, inclusion of `Android/data`. Note that `Android/obb` is currently not supported on Android 11 & 12..
Pro / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
Debug code removed;
Check for new update disabled;
Native bugsnag analytics removed completely;
Cleaned assets folder;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;
Languages: Full Multi Languages;
CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
Original package signature changed