This is a powerful tool! Use at own risk!
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Lets not go on here…
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won’t find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It’s just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
SD Maid v4.15.9 18.04.2020
Improved: Internal dependency updates.
Improved: Upgrade check related to IAPs.
Added: Matching for malware related files (com.mufc.*).
Improved: Trashbin folder, added Meizu gallery (#3366).
Improved: Added eStrongs Explorer related files to hidden caches filter (#3341).
Improved: Moved UnityCache matching to the games files filter.
Improved: Adjusted debug output, a little bit, more a little bit less, just right :).
Improved: ACS based cache cleaning on EMUI10 (it) and Android Go 8.1 (ru) (#3424,#3425).
Improved: ACS based cache cleaning on MIUI, in debug scenarios, disarming SD Maid should now not cause SD Maid to get stuck.
Improved: ACS based cache cleaning on Meizu devices.
Improved: Added hardexclusion for com.eltechs.ed from the scan due to huge scan slow down (hundreds of thousands of files) (#3387).
Fixed: Manufactor matching for “Meizu” devices.
Fixed: Hidden caches filter containg .trash, moved to the trash filter (#3404).
Improved: Excluded Evernote DB from optimization due to issues (exclusion can be manually removed).