This is a powerful tool! Use at own risk!
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Lets not go on here…
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won’t find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It’s just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
Improved: Clutter database;
Fixed: Crash on ROMs with abnormal wakelock behavior that could lead to a crash;
Fixed: Potential crash on MIUI ROMs;
Fixed: SDCard detection on Huawei AppGallery builds;
Fixed: Exclusions on nested files (i.e. on child corpse/parent/child), not working due to the parent folder not being excluded too;
Fixed: Potential fix for swipe input not working correctly in the search input field;
Added: Vivio device specific support;
Improved: Hidden caches, bug reporting and advertisement filters;
Improved: Debugging support for the accessibility service to make it easier to improve support;
Improved: Support for ColorOS on Android 10;
Fixed: Added workaround for some ROMs where the accessibility service could crash because SD Maid was not correctly initialized by the system.