This is a powerful tool! Use at own risk!
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Lets not go on here…
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won’t find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It’s just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
SD Maid v4.14.24 24.06.2019
Added: Round icon for Android 7.1 devices (#2705).
Improved: Clutter database.
Improved: Lists with search views now collapse the keyboard when selecting list items.
Improved: Optimized internal images to reduce app size a bit.
Fixed: On Android TV, if we can’t open the system’s screen for usage stats permission directly, the general app settings screen will be shown (#2559).
Fixed: Selected list items should no longer be unselected when filtering the list with a search phrase and rotating the device.
Changed: The donation button within the navigation header will only show after a certain amount of time passed / app used.
Changed: If either type of donation is bought, the button in the navigation header will no longer be displayed. Users who want to purchase additional donations (<3 ty) can do so from within the settings menu, the toolbar has a permanent donation button. CorpseFinder Fixed: Root only settings being clickable after resetting the CorpseFinder settings (#2697). SystemCleaner Improved: .log file should no longer show duplicate results due to overlap between private and public storage (#961). Improved: Added restrictions to exclude certain .log files that could cause issues when deleted (e.g. indexdb). Duplicates Improved: To prevent issues with performance and checksuming very small files, there is now an enforced minimum size of 1024B (#2737). Fixed: Internal selection not being cleared when the multiselection action mode is finished (#2512).