This is a powerful tool! Use at own risk!
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Lets not go on here…
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won’t find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It’s just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
SD Maid [v4.3.7] – 14.10.2016
Added: Dynamic clutter marker for IQQI
Improved: Clutter database
Improved: If available root will be used to determine running apps
Fixed: Crash if the system returns unusually large
Fixed: Double press to exit setting being ignored
Added: Option to add a launcher shortcut for this tool.
Improved: Hidden caches filter (.temp, .thumbnails)
Improved: Hidden caches filter (.face and video player thumbnails).
Changed: “Keeper” items, e.g. backups/photos now show a red circle in addition to a tag, independent of corpse location.
Fixed: Issue with scheduling a 2 day interval.
Fixed: Issue with restoring schedule after reboot to the correct time.
Changed: Initial scheduling, will now trigger at the next hour/minute time, then repeat according to interval.
Languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian.
Optimized graphics / Zipalign.