Screen Recorder is an app help you easy Record Screen and Take Screenshot anywhere.
NOTE: If you are using XIAOMI device, please do the following:
You must go to security ->choose permission -> permission -> Screen Recorder and turn on pop up window. Follow up, you go to security -> Permission -> AutoStart -> turn on Screen Recorder.
Press recently app button and look at Screen Recorder, if Recorder hasn’t locked (lock icon over Screen Recorder), please pull down it -> OK
+ Support save a video in SD Card or anything location which you want.
+ Record screen
+ Take screenshot
+ Support facecam (both front and back) while recording. You can double-tap the preview to change.
+ Support Magic Button help stop, pause and show recording time (for Simple Magic button)
+ Edit overlay feature – you can draw notes onto the screen while recording.
+ Trim video after finish recording or any video has format MP4 available on devices
+ Record sound of MIC when record screen video
+ Insert logo text, logo image
+ Support Day/Night theme
+ Support quick tiles (shortcuts for the notification panel) for Android 7.0 and greater
+ Internal sound for games from Android Q – Android 10. [User Guide] 1. Click the blue button
2. Allow all permissions
3. Click the blue button again to start using
You can use quick tiles (screen recorder, capture screenshot)on the notification panel (From Android 7.0 and higher)[Note] + For device running Android 6.0. You need must allow OVERLAY_PERMISSION and other permission
– App performance improvement
★★★ MOD ★★★
– Removed ads, analytics and other animals.
– Disabled left services and Internet access (in the code and manifest).
– Downgraded the minimum Android version for installation and added styles for API 21 (will probably work on Android versions below 6.0).
– Cleaned up the help menu, leaving only the history of changes.
– Languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English.
– Cleaned up resources and code.
Original compatibility: Android 6 and up.