Record screen in high quality.
Join the beta program & be the first to try out new features & help create a better Screen recorder.
• Record Screen
• Record audio
• Floating toolbox
• Quick Settings Tile for devices with Android 7.0 and above
• Why the app doesn’t record internal sound?
Android doesn’t allow 3rd party apps to record internal audio. If you have a device with Android 10 or higher, it’s possible to record audio in the following three cases: Media, Games & Unknown.
* Why my MIC doesn’t work during Whatsapp calls or while playing PUBG?
Android doesn’t allow two apps to capture audio at the same time to prevent latency issues. Android 10 solves this (kinda)
• I have Android 10, why can’t I record internal audio?
This feature is still in alpha testing & will be released soon.
• Why the app doesn’t work at all on Xiaomi devices?
Some vendors use aggressive battery saving methods and that seems to break third party apps. On Xiaomi devices, go to App info-/-Other permissions and allow “Display pop-up windows while running in the background” permission.
• Support for Android 11.
• Now you can record system internal audio on android 10 and above.
• Removed special characters from the file naming function.
●Standalone Android Package
●CPU architectures: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64
●Languages- “En” “Es” “Ru” “De” “Fr” “HI” “BN” “GU” “KN” “MR” “TA” “TE”
●Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi