Use your device in any orientation with most intuitive and customisable manager!
Rotation is a tool to control device orientation. It offers all the modes that Android supports and you can also override each app settings to rotate according to your need. It doesn’t matters that app has that mode, it completely overrides the app and system settings. Let’s give it a try and it also has lots of other useful features.
A complete orientation manager with all the supported modes.
System default modes
• Auto-Rotate On • Auto-Rotate Off
Modes to override system settings
• Forced Auto-Rotate • Forced Portrait • Forced Landscape
• Reverse Portrait • Reverse Landscape
• Sensor Portrait • Sensor Landscape • Forced Full Sensor
Lock Current – Lock current orientation
Conditions with different events and apps support.
• Call orientation • Lock orientation • Headset orientation
• Charging orientation • Dock orientation • App orientation
Events priority – Customisable events preference in case of two or more events occur simultaneously.
Rotate on demand
# Change the orientation of foreground app or events with ease from a fully customisable floating head (or notification or tile) available on the top of every task.
Various settings to customise according to the need.
• Start on boot • Notification • Notification toggles
• Notification priority • Toast messages • Vibration and more.
Best ever theme engine with a color for every choice.
• All new dynamic theme engine with background aware fuctionality to avoid any visibility issue.
• Quick setup to configure major features from a single screen.
• Detailed help with easy to understand explanations.
# Perform backup and restore operations to save and load the app settings.
# Rotation extension to automate over 40 actions via Locale / Tasker plugin.
• Rotation shortcuts to quickly switch the orientation from the home screen.
• App shortcuts (Android 7.1.1+) to perform various service operations without opening the app.
• Notification tile (Android 7.1.1+) to perfrom service and on demand operations.
• Fully customisable Service and Toggles widgets to perform various operations.
• Explore to find many more hidden gems of Rotation.
Introducing Accessibility support to provide a better experience and to force the lock screen orientation on Android 8.0+ devices.
Rotation > Conditions > Events > Accessibility.
– Added Russian translations.
– Added preview for the theme code.
– Stroke color support for the app widgets.
– Improved backup and restore functionality.
– Improved locale and font scale functionality.
– Various bug fixes and design improvements.
All new start to make things even better!