QuickEdit is fast, stable and full featured text editor for Android. It is optimized for both phone and tablet!
* Enhanced notepad application with numerous improvements.
* High performance and real time feedback on large text files (more than 10,000 lines).
* Show and hide line numbers.
* Undo and redo modifications without limit.
* Display, increase and decrease line indents.
* Fast selection and editing.
* Smooth scroll in both vertical and horizontal direction.
* Directly goto specified line number.
* Quickly search and replace.
* Easily input color hex.
* Automatically detect character encoding.
* Open file from recent opened and added files.
* Be able to edit system files for rooted devices.
* Support both light and dark theme.
* Optimized for both phone and tablet.
QuickEdit Text Editor includes a lot of optimization on performance and user experience, the speed and feedback is much better than published text editor apps on Google Play. You can use it as text editor or code editor for normal text files and programming files
★ Split file name and extension while saving files. Now you can change the file name only, do not need to retype the file extension.
★ Change file name text field position to fix layout problem on some devices when soft keyboard appears.
Short Mod Info:
● No LP / GPM Needed
● LVL Removed
● Firebase Analytics Removed
● Firebase Crashlytics Removed
● Firebase Removed
● DataTransport Removed
● Google Measurement Removed
● Compression Flags Untouched
● No Third Party Patch
● No Additional Component
● Dex File Size Reduction Rate: 46%
● Size 4.2 MB
Broken Google Sign In Workaround (If Needed):
● Remove any Installed Version
● Disable Google Play Services
● Install the Untouched Version Provided, Sign In
● Remove the Untouched Version
● Install the Modded Version, Sign In
● Enable Disable Google Play Services