Open source application for handling qBittorrent servers (web UI).
– This application will not download torrents to your phone/tablet.
– In order to make it work you must have already configured your qBittorrent Web UI. Please check your server configurations with your browser before using this app.
– To start using the app, you must set your qBittorrent server’s settings and account by selecting ‘Settings’ from the left menu.
* Ads free
* Add torrents directly, by clicking the link on your device’s browser or from downloaded .torrent files.
* Pause, resume, or delete with its downloaded data individual torrents.
* Pause or resume all torrents
* Set and save a connection accounts (up to three servers for the Pro version)
* Design for phone and tablets
* Support for server version: 2.x, 3.1.x, 3.2.x and 3.3.x
* https protocol support
* RSS support
* Web server sub-folder publishing support
* Magnet support
qBittorrent Controller (free) vs. qBittorrent Controller Pro
Both versions have the same functions for handling qBittorrent servers, but the Pro version includes a nicer UI, the latest features and fixes, and it’s Ads-free!!
* Change port behaviour for nginx
* Improve code