No Ads, Timer Camera Pro, HD Camera, Timer option, Burst mode with High Resolution, Real-time filters, Image to Video(mp4), Video stamp (on Frame Video)
* You can take a series of photos with a timer.
It will take pictures with number of 30 every 10 sec.
1. Number of photo: Setting — Burst — (30x)
2. Interval of taking of pictures: Setting — Burst mode interval — (10s)
3. Click the button of camera
It take picture each 10 minute between 8.30 AM and 8.30 PM with every day.
1. Timer (Triger)
Every day with 8:30 AM
It must with Off
3. Custom Burst
You can put 72(It will take multiple photos, 72 numbers , 12 hours = 10minutes X 72)
4. Burst mode interval
Select 10m(10minutes interval)
It will take Video 10 minute at 8:00 AM with every day.
0. Set button of Camera to Video
1. Timer (Trigger)
Every day with 8:00 AM
3. Video settings…
4. Maximum duration of video
Select 10 minutes
* No Ads.
* Timer option with Clock.
* Burst mode.
* Real-time Photo filters.
* Real-time Video filters.
* Image to Video(mp4)
* Video stamp (on Frame Video)
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what.
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Flash on/off/auto/torch.
* Choice of focus modes (including macro).
* Touch to select focus and metering area.
* Face detection option.
* Choice of front/back camera.
* Choose scene modes, color effects, white balance and exposure compensation.
* Choice of camera and video resolution, and JPEG image quality. Support for all resolutions offered by the camera. Also support for 4K UHD (3840×2160) video on some devices (experimental – may not work on some devices!).
* Video recording (with optional audio).
* Burst mode, with configurable delay.
* Option to silence the shutter.
* GUI works in any orientation without any pause when changing orientation. Option to optimize for left and right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys (to take picture, zoom, or change exposure compensation).
* Choice of save folder (though note Google have blocked write access to external SD cards in Android 4.4, see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx ).
* Configurable on-screen display shows battery, time, remaining device memory, orientation and direction of camera; also option to overlay a choice of grids (including “rule of thirds”).
* Preview aspect ratio can be set either to maximize the preview display size, or match the aspect ratio of the photo/video resolution (so what you see is what is actually recorded).
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos, including compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
* Instructions available from http://joeunsemu.com/android/tcp/
* unlike most Android apps.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware features, or the Android version.)
– Fixing bug of Metadata(Photo Exif data)
● Single Package APK (No SAI Needed);
● Languages: en,pl
● Supported DPIs: xhdpi
● Supported CPU architecture: armeabi_v7a