PPSSPP is the best, original and only PSP emulator for Android. It runs a lot of games, but depending on the power of your device all may not run at full speed. Buy PPSSPP Gold to support the development. A free version is also available, you may want to try it first.
No games are included with this download, you will have to dump your own PSP games and turn them into .ISO or .CSO files, or simply play free homebrew games, which are available online. Put those in /PSP/GAME on your SD card / USB storage.
Some examples of compatible games (not all will run full speed on all devices):
Persona 2, Persona 3
Little Big Planet
Burnout Legends, Burnout Dominator
Final Fantasy : Crisis Core
Monster Hunter 2 Unite
GTA (slow on mobile)
and many more…
Please note that ARMv6-based devices may have various kinds of issues, and more modern devices are recommended.
* PSP is a trademark of Sony, Inc.
Minor update: * Fixed MHP3 slowdown, etc
* Fixed rotation and vibration bugs
* Audio, scheduling fixes, fixing black screens in Yu Gi Oh etc
* Screen rotation and immersive mode support
* Allocator bugfixes, fixing Pangya Golf performance problems.
* Mpeg/video playback fixes, fixing Parappa The Rapper and others. Some issues remain.
* Some save state bugs fixed
* Depth buffer copy, fixing Jeanne D’arc.
* Saving fixed in numerous games. A few remain problematic.
1) Download PPSSPP GOLD
2) Install PPSSPP GOLD in your phone.
3) Download PSP GAMES in CSO or ISO file format
4) Place download ISO or CSO file in your SDCard or Wherever you want.
5) Open PPSSPP GOLD and then go to GAMES and find the location where you have placed the PSP GAME’s CSO or ISO file and its DONE. Now Enjoy your favorite PSP Games on your Android phone.