Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
– OpenGL based cover art animation
– downloads missing album art
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
– configurable lock screen
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
– tag editor
– fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
• new UI
• new navigation:
swipe or click album art to go to the current playing list
as previously, swipe album art for the next/previous track, drag more for category change (applies also to the bottom miniplayer)
use bottom miniplayer to return to the main ui or to change tracks
swipe left/right from lists for fast return
pinch-zoom in lists
• new menus, panels, popups, dialogs, etc.
• new “wave” seekbar
• new visualization panel (appears when a visualization is active, NOTE: filtering/list operations don’t work yet)
• new notifications (3 different implementations depending on Android version)
• updated Hi-Res (Exp) Output for Android 7.0 (but it doesn’t work for Android 8 )
• new OpenSL HD Output for Android 8.0.
NOTE: no device detection implemented yet for the new OpenSL HD Output, it will happily report it plays hi-res, even if device doesn’t actually support Hi-Res Audio
The following devices have been tested with OpenSL HD and play Hi-Res properly (Android 8 ): Samsung S8/S9(+)/Note8, Sony XZ
• this list is incomplete
NOTE: this Beta Preview is a preview-quality software, not ready for day-to-day usage, nor it’s close in quality to the previous Alpha release
Some functionality is not ready yet, missing, or incomplete: most library categories, list/track/preset operations like deletion, adding to playlists, no landscape nor tablet layouts, no custom lockscreen, etc.
Expect crashes and other strange things All the debug/checking code is still there.
Please make sure you backed up your previous installation, as it’s not easily possible to revert to previous versions due to database format change.
Released By Jasi2169 For Non Root Guys
This Is Test Release,Should Work Fine In Any Case Use Uret Patcher To Patch It.
Read Instructions in ZIP archive.