Plus Messenger is an unofficial messaging app that uses Telegram’s API.
# One of the best rated messaging apps on Play Store #
# More than 20 million downloads #
# Translated into more than 20 languages #
# Many support groups in different languages #
Plus Messenger adds some extra features to official Telegram app:
• Separated tabs for chats: users, groups, channels, bots, favorites, unread, admin/creator.
• Many options to cutomize tabs.
• Multi-account (up to 10).
• Categories. Create custom groups of chats (family, work, sports…).
• Categories can be saved and restored.
• Change default app folder.
• Different sorting methods for chats.
• Increased limit of pinned chats to 100.
• Increased favorite stickers limit to 20.
• Show floating notifications when users are online/writing.
• Select all chats and apply different options (read, mute/unmute, archive…).
• Forward messages without quoting. Edit message/caption before forwarding.
• Save documents using original name.
• Copy selection of text message.
• Set photo quality before sending.
• Show user’s bio in chat.
• Add time to floating date in chat.
• Start round video using main camera.
• Show download progress.
• Quick switch between chats through the quick bar.
• Show user messages and media in group chat.
• Show/hide mute/unmute button from channels.
• More than 10 different bubbles and checks designs.
• Hide mobile number from navigation menu drawer and settings menu.
• Show username instead of mobile number in navigation menu.
• Easily switch to night mode from navigation menu.
• Show/hide options from navigation menu.
• Use phone emojis.
• Use phone font.
• Save and restore Plus settings.
• Chat counter.
And many more options!!
• Added Download & Upload speed booster (experimental, beta only).
• Added Monet Light & Monet Dark theme (android 12+).
• Added button to clear database in Storage Usage.
• Added option to always show media spoilers.
• Bug fixes.
★★★ MOD ★★★
1. Version with stock graphics
2. Name – Plus
3. Removed duplicate graphics
4. Updates will not be asked
5. Optimized Manifest