ATTENTION : This theme is not for SAMSUNG , LG , HUAWEI and any other OEM based stock ROMs ! Please read the description for more information .
Substratum theme engine must be downloaded to use this application
PitchBlack is a widely-known full featured dark and black android theme . Providing many apps and ROM support , perfecting the balance between materialism, minimalism and various epic color combinations.
Meet the all original PitchBlack CMTE theme collections and more in one place !
Re-iterating the way accents and backgrounds are applied, PitchBlack offers an easy solution to application of themes by automatically creating 100+ theme sets just for you! Just choose which combination you like, build and enable! That’s it!
The theme including 140 high quality applications overlays , two types of navbar overlays, various types of network indicators and three gorgeous fonts ! Also featuring 2 boot animations and ready to make your device boot in style.
– Android N aosp 7.1 OMS
– Android O aosp 8.0/8.1 & Pixel/2
– Android O OxygenOS 8.0/1
ATTENTION! For Nougat OMS ROMs support
Theme requires full substratum oms theme engine supported Android 7.1 AOSP ROMs. Theme will not work if you are on stock Samsung , stock linageOS , Oxygen OS or Omni NOUGAT based ROMs.
You can easily find a list of supported Nougat ROMs by heading over to THIS LINK https://github.com/substratum/documentation/blob/master/SupportedROMs.md
About the Android Oreo legacy support
PitchBlack Oreo provides full legacy support on Pixel Stock, LineageOS , OxygenOS and any other AOSP Oreo based ROMs
First Step : You should choose your android overlay version
– Select and configure overlay options
– Build and enable
– Reboot your device
– Go to overlay manager and enable installed overlays
About OxygenOS Oreo legacy (Beta) support
* Enable dark mode
* Select OxygenOS android version
* Select and configure overlay options than apply
* To change or update QS tile colors , go to settings/display/accent (select PitchBlack accent) repeat the same after every PitchBlack theme change
* Reboot your device
What isn’t working on oreo 8.0 legacy version?
– Some notification text colors can not be inverted, that’s why added light notifications as default on Oreo ROMs (dark option is still available)
– Statusbar options disabled on Oreo. it won’t work on legacy version
– Google search new feed text colors can not be inverted ,that’s why used light cards
– All the animations are stock
Any other options like theme sets and color variants will work great but reboot after the apply , Than enjoy !
• Added Google search v8.22
– Added text shadow on widget search results, for the fix hard coded dark text color on v8.22 (please do not report this as a bug)
– Improved feed cards menu bottom dialogs
• Updated tile colors of dialer and contacts apps