– 3,300+ Hand-crafted HD icons in both FO3 and FO4 shades of green
– Animated Live Wallpaper with scanline
– Vault-Boy inspired Battery Widget
– FO4 “STAT” Widget
– Digital Clock Widget with date options
– “Stats List” Widget – Fully editable shortcut list of your apps in text form, you can also edit the name displayed.
– “Stats Boxed” Widget – Editable boxes with missed calls, unread texts and battery percentage.
– 40+ Pip-Boy HD wallpapers – Hosted on the cloud. Choose and save the ones you want. (All wallpapers shown are included)
Crippled Battery Widget can be found for free here:
Pip-Tec is a theme that applies new icons to the most popular apps through a launcher of your choice. Each icon was hand crafted with simplicity in mind. The 3,300+ green icons and 70 wallpapers are inspired from the Fallout game series and the Fallout Pip-boy 3000. icons are xxxhdpi which means they’re HD or high enough resolution to get cool looking lined icons on any device out there.
*Note: You need a launcher like Nova Launcher(Dev recommended) or an app like unicon to apply the theme. Most of the launchers above offer free versions. Feel free to contact me with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
— Features —
– Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
– New Icons added regularly
– All pip-boy wallpapers shown are included. Full Version includes blue and amber icons and wallpapers.
– XXXHDPI high definition modern, green fallout pip-boy 3000 icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192×192.
– Some parts of the green fallout pip-boy 3000 icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
– Contains over 3,200 different clean, flat and simple fallout pip-boy themed icons with many variations of default lined icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
– Wallpaper chooser comes installed to replicate a pip-boy on your device..
– Easy link to request more outline icons.
– Clean, green pip-boy 3000 icons work best with dark wallpapers.
Compatible with: (There are free versions of these. Dev recommends Nova Launcher)
– ADW Launcher
– Action Launcher
– Apex Launcher
– Atom Launcher
– Aviate Launcher
– Go Launcher
– Holo Launcher (through launcher settings)
– Inspire Launcher
– KK Launcher
– Lucid Launcher
– Next Launcher
– Nine Launcher
– Nova Launcher
– Solo Launcher
– Smart Launcher
** How to apply the theme **
1. Open the app after installing
2. Press “Apply Theme”
3. Select Launcher type
**Install via Launcher**
Apex Launcher: Apex settings > Theme settings
Nova Launcher: Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
ADW Launcher: On home screen, press “Menu” > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select theme
– Holo Launcher: Onhome screen, press “Menu” > Launcher Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Pack > Select Theme
Added shortcut for clock widget – choose app to open on tap in settings.
Added 80 icons
Added color overlays for unthemed icons
Fixed crashing on some devices (thanks for the bug reports!)