Get the math app that gets you! Photomath is the world’s most useful math learning platform, with millions of learners of all levels checking homework, studying for tests, and making new math discoveries every month.
Basic solution steps and explanations are totally FREE, but if you’re ready for a brand new world of learning, Photomath Plus gives you access to:
With access to a full library of explanations for selected textbooks, including word and geometry problems! Learn at your own pace with content that’s been approved by some of the world’s best math teachers.
With detailed AI animations and verbal explanations to help you visualize and understand math in a way that’s suited to your learning style.
Level up your learning by understanding “how” and “why” math problems are solved, or get reminders for forgotten terms and concepts with our embedded glossary.
So whether you’re learning basic arithmetic, or tackling advanced geometry, we’ll get you there together. One step at a time.
• Free step-by-step explanations
• Word problem instructions
• Interactive graphs
• Video learning
• Multiple solution methods
• Advanced scientific calculator
MATH TOPICS COVERED
NUMBERS & QUANTITY
– Operations with Real and Complex Numbers
– Comparing Real Numbers
– Identifying Numbers
– Graphs of Functions (Linear, Quadratic, Exponential, etc)
– Properties of Functions (Domain, Asymptotes, etc)
– Simplifying, Factoring, and Evaluating Algebraic expressions
– Simplifying Algebraic fractions and Partial-fraction decomposition
– Solving equations and inequalities (Linear, Quadratic, Exponential, etc)
– Systems of equations
– Polynomial Division
– Binomial theorem, Factorials
– Combinations, Permutations, and Variations
– Matrices and Matrix equations
– Mathematical Induction
TRIGONOMETRY & ANGLES
– Converting angles between degrees and radians
– Converting angles between decimal and DMS form
– Period of trigonometric functions
– Verifying trigonometric identities
– Identifying sequences
– Recursive and Explicit form
– Tests for Convergence
– Area below a curve
– Identifying Conics
– Rotations of Conics
– Parametrization of Curves
– Identifying quadratic surfaces
– Differential equations
– Tangent lines
– Converting between coordinates
We update the app regularly to make studying as smooth as possible.
Get the latest version which includes bug fixes and general improvements.
Get unstuck faster, learn better, and get more time back for the other things in your life!
★★★ MOD ★★★
Received PLUS (the very detailed solutions)
The restriction on launching on emulators has been removed
The work of analytics is blocked, thoroughly
Removed requirement to install Services
Deeply optimized application graphics
Optimized application manifest
Languages: en, de, es, fr, it, pl, pt, pt-BR, ru, uk
Platforms: armeabi-v7a arm64-v8a
Total Apk Size: 7.2 MB
➡️ Note: Most Textbook solutions are not unlocked as they are server-sided