Our quick photo editing app combines a feature-rich photo editor with a richly creative collage maker with a ton live camera filters and effects to enhance your photos as you shoot. The in-app camera lets you change white balance or saturation, apply live photo effects in real-time and make other creative adjustments to your shots directly from the camera as you shoot. Use photo filters with just one touch to apply lens flare effects or create light leaked photos. The PhotoDirector camera and editor gives you an array of tools to turn your everyday pics into spectacular shots ready to share.
All the best features you need to enhance and adjust images in one app:
Powerful yet Easy Photo Editing Tools
• Adjust HSL sliders and RGB color channels in your photo to easily colorize your shots, or correct tough white balance problems
• Easily adjust Tone with Brightness, Darkness, Exposure and Contrast sliders
• Quick White Balance correction for improved color accuracy
• Tweak Saturation for the most vivid image possible
• Apply photo effects both globally or to specific regions of your pictures
• Import photos from folders, or shoot and edit with the in-app camera
Pro In-app Camera with Live Effects
• Apply live photo effects as you snap your photos, and utilize a wide range of pro camera features when you use the in-app camera!
Collage maker lets you tell even more stories with your photos
• Edit, adjust and then combine your favorite photos to create fantastic collages!
Intelligently remove objects from photographs
• Remove a photobomber, or an unwanted object, from your pics with quick Content-Aware Removal editing tools
Easy to Add HDR, photo effects & layer editing
• Add and adjust HDR effects to create dramatic travel pics, and landscape images
• Instantly choose preset photo effects including Lomo, Artistic, HDR and Vignette, to give your photo a professional artwork style finish
• Use the Blender tool to add an extra image or effect layer to your photo. The closest thing to desktop layer editing on your mobile!
• Add mood and style to your photograph with one-click overlays. Make light leaked photos, add grunge effects, lens flare and more
• Linear and radial blur tools let you create a range of imaginative photo effects from bokeh to tilt-shift
Quick and easy photo sharing
• Use the camera to shoot and edit a photo with a host of pro camera features and live effects
• Apply any adjustment with the camera or editor, then set you pics as your mobile wallpaper without leaving the app
• Get your images ready to upload to Instagram with InstaFill, plus a host of creative photo filters
• Use PhotoDirector’s powerful, quick editing and adjustment tools, then start photo sharing with your friends, family and followers on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram and more
Unleash your inner professional photo editor – In-app Purchase Available for Upgrade to Premium Version
• Enables unlimited Object Removal
• Save images in Ultra HD 4K resolution (device dependent)
• Removes the PhotoDirector logo from Collages and Frames
• Removes in-app ads
– 1GHz processor
– 768MB RAM
– 480×640 screen resolution
– ARM CPU, Tegra 3 and above
– Supports JPEG / PNG images only
Here’s what’s new for this month!
Spring is in the air with a ton of new content! Get our animated elements, animated overlays and NEW sky templates!
Plus, a huge drop of new fonts and text styles.
Check them out now.
The PhotoDirector App Team
Premium / Paid features unlocked;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
Ads layouts visibility disabled;
Google Play Store install package check disabled;
Debug code removed;
Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
No active trackers or advertisements;
AOSP compatible mode;
Languages: Full Multi Languages;
CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a;
Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
Original package signature changed.