The best Mendeleev’s periodic table on Google Play. A new way to learn chemistry.
Chemistry is the science of substances, their properties, structure and transformations that result from chemical reactions, as well as the laws that govern these transformations.
All substances are composed of atoms, which are capable of forming molecules due to their chemical bonds. Chemistry mainly deals with these interactions at the atomic-molecular level, that is, at the level of chemical elements and their compounds.
The periodic system of chemical elements (Mendeleev’s periodic table) is a classification of chemical elements that establishes the dependence of various properties of elements on the charge of the atomic nucleus. The system is a graphic representation of the periodic law established by the Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869. Its initial version was developed by Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869-1871 and established that the properties of elements depended on their atomic mass.
Mendeleev’s periodic table is an interactive application that will help you plunge into the fascinating world of chemistry and find out how the world around you works. The periodic table in your smartphone that is always with you in your pocket will help you quickly learn all the necessary information about the chemical elements and use it in an exam, in a laboratory, or just in a chemistry lesson. The periodic table is suitable for both schoolchildren who are just starting to study chemistry, and students of chemical departments or specialists in the chemical industry.
Our periodic table has a long-period form, which has been adopted worldwide by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) as the main one. In this form, the table consists of 18 groups and currently presents 118 chemical elements.
Elements are divided into 10 categories:
• Noble gases (Inert gases)
• Alkali metals
• Alkaline earth metals
• Metalloids (Semimetals)
• Post-transition metals
• Transition metals
• Lanthanides (Lanthanoids)
• Actinides (Actinoids)
Our table contains a huge amount of information about each chemical element and presents atomic, thermodynamic, electromagnetic, nuclear properties, material properties and reactivity for each element. Besides, an animated diagram of electronic shells is displayed for each element. The application has a convenient search tool that helps you quickly find a particular element by symbol, name or atomic number.
In addition to all of the above, the paid package contains such interesting things as:
1. A photo of an element that shows what a particular chemical element looks like in reality or in laboratory conditions.
2. A list of isotopes of elements and their respective properties. An isotope is an atom of a chemical element that differs from another atom of the same element by its atomic weight.
3. The solubility table of salts, acids and bases, which is essential for studying chemistry, especially at school. Solubility is the ability of a substance to form homogeneous systems with other substances – solutions in which the substance stays in the form of individual atoms, ions, molecules or particles. The solubility table is used to verify the reaction conditions. Since the formation of a precipitate (irreversibility of the reaction) is one of the prerequisites of the reaction, the solubility table will help you check whether a precipitate is formed and thereby determine whether the reaction occurs or not.
4. A molar calculator, which will help in calculating the molar mass of a chemical compound that consists of a set of chemical elements.
5. No ads
6. 4x zoom table view
Discover the fascinating and mysterious world of chemistry by means of our application, and you will learn many interesting answers to the questions that you may have while studying such an interesting science as chemistry.
1) Added first ionization energy property
2) Fixed atomic weight property