Whether you’re working on your own or collaborating with a team, PDF Viewer maximizes productivity, allowing you to view, search, and annotate PDF documents with ease on your Android phone, tablet, or Chromebook.
VIEW DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
• Easily open a PDF from your favorite cloud service provider, email, or directly off a website you’re browsing.
• Search for the exact text you are looking for within the document.
• Double tap on the screen to Smart Zoom directly to the text you want to read.
• Make PDF Viewer your own by choosing from 12 beautifully crafted themes (*PRO).
• Configure every inch of the app with our advanced PDF Viewer settings (*PRO).
ANNOTATE WITH EASE
• While reviewing a document, use your finger or stylus to highlight and markup text.
• Leave comments by adding a note, text, or drawing directly on the PDF.
• Quickly undo changes for hassle-free editing.
• Rotate stamps and text annotations to create sophisticated reviews (*PRO).
• Annotate JPEGs and PNGs and share the editable images with your collaborators (*PRO).
CREATE AND EDIT PDFs
• Create new documents from existing documents by moving, rotating, deleting, or adding new pages to your existing document.
• Mark important pages by adding bookmarks to your document.
• Merge multiple documents into a single PDF (*PRO).
STORE, ORGANIZE AND SHARE
• Open documents from your device, your browser, or any other app.
• Share documents by printing, emailing or saving your edits back to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or any other cloud service.
• Quickly review important document information or edit document metadata (*PRO).
TRUSTED BY COMPANIES YOU KNOW
• PDF Viewer is built on top of and powered by PSPDFKit, the industry leading PDF engine trusted by thousands of companies and developers throughout the world.
(*PRO): The basic functionality of PDF Viewer is free of any charges. You can unlock the full feature set by purchasing PDF Viewer Pro with a yearly or three-monthly subscription.
The wait is over, PDF Viewer 3.1 for Android has arrived!
• Redaction (*PRO).
• Volume rocker navigation (*PRO).
• File name as document title setting (*PRO).
• Document tabs.
• Freetext fonts and callouts.
• Fix for annotations in overlay mode.
• Improving performance with PSPDFKit 5.0.
• Other fixes and improvements.