Password Safe is your solution! It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and you only have to remember your master-password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128bit and can be increased up to 256bit in pro-version.
You can trust Password Safe 100% as it DOES NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
With the included widgets, you can generate as many randomly created passwords right from your homescreen, and it will automatically be copied to your clipboard.
Essential functions at a glance
– secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
– categorize your entries in the Password Safe
– access via one single master-password
– Password Generator for creating secure passwords
– backup and restore the encrypted database
– customizability of the user interface
– automatic clearing of the clipboard (some restriction on some devices)
– Password Generator-widgets
– no unnecessary Android rights
– [PRO] own entry-fields can be defined and reordered
– [PRO] entry-fields can be used more than once
– [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
– [PRO] mass assign entries to category
– [PRO] definition of encryption key size up to 256bit
– [PRO] import/export from/to excel table
– [PRO] automatic logout
– [PRO] encrypted CSV-files
– [PRO] auto-backup to encrypted CSV
– [PRO] self-destruction
+ added Lithuanian and Greek translation, thanks to Edgars and Marios Prokopiou!
+ added category overview (you can switch to old behaviour in Settings -> Appearance)
and many more! See http://bit.ly/1Qi4j5s for complete changelog