Annoyed of forgetting your access data for hundreds of services, apps and co.?
Do you want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
Password Safe is your solution! It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and you only have to remember your master-password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256bit.
You can trust Password Safe 100% as it DOES NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
With the included widgets, you can generate as many randomly created passwords right from your homescreen, and it will automatically be copied to your clipboard.
Essential functions at a glance
• secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
• categorize your entries in the Password Safe
• access via one single master-password
• Password Generator for creating secure passwords
• backup and restore the encrypted database
• customizability of the user interface
• automatic clearing of the clipboard (some restriction on some devices)
• Password Generator-widgets
• no unnecessary Android rights
• [PRO] attach images to entries
• [PRO] own entry-fields can be defined and reordered
• [PRO] entry-fields can be used more than once
• [PRO] fingerprint login (Android 6.0 required)
• [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
• [PRO] see password history
• [PRO] mass assign entries to category
• [PRO] import/export from/to excel table
• [PRO] automatic logout after specific time and/or when screen turned off
• [PRO] further designs
• [PRO] self-destruction
v5.6 (December 2017)
* use different font for passwords to better distinguish similar characters
* make notification icon visible again (Android Oreo 8.0)
* fix reported issues
* improved code to get faster and more responsive ui
The app is an offline product. It is not possible to do an automatic sync or backup/restore, so don’t forget to make proper backups in case something goes wrong! I am not responsible for eventual database corruptions or any data loss!