Overlays is a multitasking automation tool that floats your widgets everywhere.
* Watch YouTube while using other apps
* Create your own floating UI based on context (day, time, application, event)
* Automatically show your music player widget when you plug your headset
* Show overlays only when a specific app is running
* Schedule overlays to show only on specific days and time
* Float a camera overlay anytime, from everywhere
* The options are endless!
Overlays is packed with features, explore it well!
Add your widgets, shortcuts and in-app unique overlays to profiles and set a trigger for each profile.
Automatic and manual triggers
– Foreground Application – show your overlays only when a specific application is running.
– Events – trigger your overlays on event occurrence (i.e: automatically float your music player widget when you plug your headset).
– Home button – long press your Home button to toggle an overlays profile.
– Launcher Shortcuts – add overlays profiles’ shortcuts to your home launcher to spare some room!
– Floating Sidebar – swipe/tap your screen edge to reveal the sidebar and toggle your overlays.
– Always On – overlays will keep floating, everywhere
– Lock screen – show overlays over your Android stock lock screen (not supported on Android 8.0+).
– Quick Setting Tile (Pro, Android 7.0+) – pull your status bar to show overlays.
Included free in-app Overlays
– Floating YouTube
– Floating Browser
– Floating Widgets
– Floating Shortcuts
– Floating Camera
– Floating Calculator
– Floating Dialer & Contacts
– Floating Flashlight
– Battery, Weather, Clock, Missed calls, Unread messages and more!
Headset plugged, WiFi by SSD, Bluetooth by device, WiFi and Bluetooth enabled, Incoming call, Outgoing call, Phone docked, USB connected, AC plugged and Airplane mode.
* Overlays is now fully translated to Português and Arabic. Let me know if you find a wrong translation.
* Pro: Browser overlay – save open tabs for next session
* Search on Widget and System shortcut selection