Openvpn for Android is an open source client based on the open source OpenVPN project.
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your telephone.
Can I get free Internet
No, this app is for connecting to an OpenVPN server.
How to connect
OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server. It is not an APP selling or provding any VPN services.
It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server or to the VPN service of many of the commercial
What is the difference between all the OpenVPN apps?
For more information about the different OpenVPN clients in the Playstore see this: http://ics-openvpn.blinkt.de/FAQ.html#faq_androids_clients_title
Access to your photos/media (Android older than 6.0)
This app implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access “accessing your media and photos”
Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
Translate the app
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
-Fix keystore signing on Android 4.1 (yes, really :))
– Fix always visible status from last beta
– Fix default routes not installed with openvpn 3++
– Support ECDSA Certificates from Android keystore, OpenVPN 2.x only
– New OpenSSL Version (1.1.0h)
– Speed test for OpenSSL crypto algorithm
– Experimental support for OpenVPN 3 C++ core
– Implement .api.DisconnectVPN Intent for easy control from other apps
– Better proxy support including Tor(Orbot)
Mod: *Add 83 ExpressVPN + 18 VyprVPN Premium Server’s