Microsoft OneNote for Android phones is your digital notebook for capturing what’s important in your personal and professional life. Jot down your ideas, add pictures, update your shopping list, and check your to-do’s from this Microsoft Office app.
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. They are automatically saved and synced in the cloud, so you always have the latest on all your devices.
Share notes with friends and colleagues. Plan vacations, share meeting minutes or lecture notes with people around you.
*IMPORTANT: Upgrading users should sync their existing application data before upgrading*
* Updated navigation makes it easier to view and find your notes
* Improved note formatting and consistency across your devices
* Ink annotations and rich text formatting now viewable
* Most recently used notebook lists sync across devices
* Automatically sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro
* Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes
* Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
* A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
* To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization’s Office 365 or SharePoint account.
* OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
What’s in this version:
* New note formatting options and full fidelity viewing
* Support for Office 365 based notebooks
* Support for roaming “Most Recently Used” list
* Home screen Widgets with quick actions for capturing photo and audio notes
* Create audio notes