The highly customizable, performance driven, home screen
Accept no substitutes! Nova Launcher Prime is the top launcher for modern Android, embracing full Material Design throughout.
Nova Launcher replaces your home screen with one you control and can customize. Change icons, layouts, animations and more.
• Icon Themes – Find thousands of icon themes for Nova Launcher on the Play Store
• Subgrid positioning – Much greater control than standard launchers, Nova Launcher allows you to snap icons or widgets half way through the desktop grid cells
• Color controls – for labels, folders, unread badges, drawer tabs and backgrounds
• Customize App Drawer – Custom tabs, Vertical or Horizontal scrolling, Custom effects
• Improved Widget Drawer – Widgets grouped by app makes it much faster to use
• Infinite scroll – Never far from your favorite page, loop through the desktop or drawer continuously
• Backup/Restore – Sophisticated backup/restore system allowing you to backup your desktop layout and launcher settings
• Scrollable Dock – Create multiple docks and scroll between them
• Widgets in dock – Place any widget in your dock, such as a 4×1 music player widget
• Import Layout – No need to rebuild your desktop from scratch, Nova Launcher can import from most popular launchers. Including the one that came with your phone.
• Fast – Nova Launcher is highly optimized to do it’s work quickly and quietly, keeping the animations smooth and letting you use your phone as fast as you can move your fingers.
Nova Launcher Prime
Unlock the following extras by purchasing Nova Launcher Prime
• Gestures – Swipe, pinch, double tap and more on the home screen to open your favorite apps
• Unread Counts – Never miss a message. Unread count badges for Hangouts, SMS, Gmail and more using the
Swipe to open drawer (a la Pixel Launcher)
New Pixel style searchbar
New search view, with tabs for Frequent, Recent and New/Updated apps
New “Timeout” screen lock method
New double-tap-swipe gestures
Android 7.1 launcher shortcuts
Dock backgrounds to draw under navbar
Quick start to easily change major settings (Nova Settings > Backup > Quick start)