Notific Pro version unlocks : Blacklist or whitelist specific apps.
Notific Pro is lockscreen notification app that displays your notification in an intuitive manner when you need it.
It will automatically turn the screen on and display your notification in one of the three themes along with quick action buttons if expansion is enabled.
You can choose your own style from Three different themes, Jellybean HOLO, Android Wear inspired Material and Ambient Display inspired dark (AMOLED friendly) theme. (Some themes are available only on Android 4.4 and above due to system limitation on 4.3)
If the phone is in pocket, don’t worry. Notific is intelligent enough to understand that and will not turn on the screen. But if you take out the phone from your pocket within 10secs (customizable) it will turn on the screen for you.
Notific doesn’t impact battery life as it will only use the proximity sensor for 10 secs.
The memory usage is highly optimized (2-15MB) and doesn’t use 50MB+ as in other notification apps.
The multitude of notifications we get every day are probably the most sensitive information for some and these deserve the utmost privacy.
That’s why Notific comes with absolutely no private data mining. No crash data, No Google analytics.
It doesn’t require connecting to Internet, so you can be sure that there’s no way your information goes out of your device.
If you are worried about people seeing your notifications when they pop up, you can use privacy mode feature to keep your notification content safe from prying eyes on per app basis.
If some app is bothering with you too many popups, you can use Whitelist/Blacklist mode to exclude the app, or only include specific apps.
Some not so obvious features:
• You can unlock directly by double tap on circular drag handle.
• Drag and hold on the dismiss spot to dismiss all notifications
Proximity sensor values are calibrated for Nexus devices by default. If you have problems with the sensor on Galaxy or Xperia devices, try calibrating the sensor from Troubleshooting settings or Turn Off Pocket Mode
New in 6.3.2
• Add QuickReply and conversation mode support for DISA messenger.
• Allow battery indicator to be turned off (Theme settings).
• Add option to enable or disable Notific’s own reply button beside Whatsapp’s native reply. Option under “Reply Settings”
• Telegram notifications now support direct reply feature as in Whatsapp
• Add (most requested) ability to show up like lockscreen, even if no notifications.