Neutron is the professional music player with a high quality 32/64-bit audio rendering engine which provides the best possible sound quality on an Android device.
Neutron features a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback along with high quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and other digital sound effects. It can play music from almost any source including network devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support.
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for best results.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS independent decoding and audio processing.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM), OPUS, DSD.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
* Use Network device (NAS, PC, …) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
* Use FTP server as music source.
* Use UPnP/DLNA® compatible device as music source.
* Manage files of a music source via local FTP server.
* Output audio to UPnP/DLNA® compatible devices at up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
* 32-bit output on Android 5.0+.
* Parametric equalizer DSP (4 bands).
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo in headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (speaker overloading protection).
* Dithering DSP (minimize quantization).
* Pitch and Tempo DSP (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Normalization (best Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time resampling (when required): quality, audiophile.
* Mixing to Mono.
* Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by ‘Album Artist’ category.
* Folder mode.
* Unicode metadata support.
* Real-time spectrum and RMS analyzers.
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer.
* Wake timer.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* Optimized for: ARMv7 VFP/NEON, ARMv8 NEON, x86 SSE2.
– support for DSD1024;
– Speaker DSP: options to display Delay as Time or Distance, to enable HF range time shift (for 2.1 emulation, higher quality reimplementation of STA’s functionality).
– license checking behavior for offline usage case.
– some DTS files could not play (noise);
– bad track info if sent from Google Music via BubbleUPnP to local UPnP/DLNA renderer;
– occasional crash on process exit if SMB source active.