– Network scan: discovers all devices connected at the network.
– Displays most important information for each device connected, IP Address, MAC Address, Vendor, Bonjour Name, NetBIOS Name and Domain.
– Wake On LAN (WOL): switch on a remote device from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
– Secure SHell (SSH): put a remote device in sleep mode or shutdown from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
Displays the operative system version installed on the remote device. (In the remote device must be installed and started a SSH server)
– Loads off-line all devices of a network previously detected.
– Adds a new network or a new device manually in order to manage all functionality for a no detected device.
– Shows information about the wifi connection (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, subnetmask, gateway, DNS).
– Shows information about the mobile provider (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, CID, LAC, MCC, MNC).
– Wifi scan: find nearby wifi and displays SSID, signal strength, channel, encryption.
– Shows graphically the band width and the overlapping between channels of wifi networks.
– Monitoring and diagnostics remote devices: shows CPU usage, RAM usage and displays the available memory inside the disks.
– Monitoring access to network wifi. Receive notification when a new device or an unknown device connects to the network.
– Ping functionality. It’s possible to ping every device connected and any hostname or IP Address.
– Port scanner to scan the most common port used.
– Themes available.
– Available languages: Czech, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Chinese.
– Traceroute shows the route of packets that are sent from the smartphone to target host. It’s possible to see the route also on the map.
– IP calculator: this tool calculate the network parameters like netmask, CIDR, ip address range hosts number etc…
– IP location shows the position of the IP address on the map.
– MAC address lookup allow to get the vendor from MAC address.
– DNS lookup allow to get the IP address of the domain, mail server etc. Reverse DNS is supported.
– Network position shows the position on the map of the network scanned.
– Backup/Restore data on the local folder or with google drive.
– Speed test: this tool calculate the download speed and upload speed.
– Supported tethering mode
– IPv6 supported for Ping, Traceroute, Port Scan and IP Calculator
– Bug Fix