This is a paid version of MX Player which provides an uninterrupted video experience without any ads.
It is crafted to be lightweight with only core functionalities. So some regionally restricted features such as online videos may not be available at the moment.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) File Transfer – You can send Music, Apps, Large files and more instantly in a click without mobile data usage.
f) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps.
– DVD, DVB, SSA subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
– Now you can easily access local audio playlists and favorite audios from local music page.
– Private folder: optimized onboarding flow and fixed the issue that not able to restore the files.
– Optimized Move/Copy file function flow and performance.
– Optimized audio lyrics downloading flow.
– MXShare & Video/Audio Playlist support to add to home screen shortcut on your device.
★ Removed ads. Removed all google code, except for the one needed for chromecast support, stat-anal, evaluation window, update offer window.
★ Unnecessary Internet access has been cut off.
★ Languages EN, RU, UK.
★ Removed file sharing.
★ Added ‘Local Music’ item for boxes/TV.
★ Removed splash about the new interface (for consoles).
★ Chromecast works.
★ Google services not required.
MX Player Custom Codec [AC3,DTS,MLP,TRUEHD, etc..] instructions:
Go to the Local Player Settings/Decoder/General
and tap the Custom Codec tab then select the MX Player Custom Codec zip file.