MX Player Pro – The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
– DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
– We optimize forget PIN flow for Private folder
– You can now manually select external subtitles on the local network shares
– We have further optimized the navigation drawer and playback menu to provide a better experience.
– This update also fixes the issues in handling of external Web URLs on Android 12 devices.
For OTT Users:
– PIP mode now supports Android System PIP.
★★★ MOD ★★★
★ Removed ads. Removed all google code, except for the one needed for chromecast support, stat-anal, evaluation window, update offer window.
★ Unnecessary Internet access has been cut off.
★ Languages EN, RU, UK.
★ Removed file sharing.
★ Added item “Local music” for boxes/TV.
★ Removed splash about the new interface (for consoles).
★ Chromecast works.
★ Google services not required
MX Player Custom Codec [AC3,DTS,MLP,TRUEHD, etc..] instructions:
Go to the Local Player Settings/Decoder/General
and tap the Custom Codec tab then select the MX Player Custom Codec zip file.