MX Player Pro – The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
– DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
With this release, we bring you native 64-bit support. What does this mean? Up to 30% better performance making your video playback experience on MX Player faster and richer.
We’ve given your watch experience an upgrade:
MX Player now supports headsets with double/triple press.
For Indian users:
– Introducing MX file-sharing, start sharing without internet connection (Finding peers and scanning QR codes would require Location and Camera permissions)
– Picture-in-Picture Mode is now supported across devices running Android 7 and lower
– We made some crazy improvements to bring down the app size
For Indian users:
– Binge-watchers can now skip intro and end credits
– We notched up your Music experience by introducing a full-fledged audio player
– Control video quality on Live TV
★★★ MOD ★★★
Allows you to install two versions of MX Player on one device.
This version of the clone is convenient to use on consoles, as some use MX Player to watch TV programs, and a simple assembly to watch online movies, etc.
Replaced player icon, changed player name to “Player MX”
Patched license check
Added DTS codec
The basis of the clone MX Player took the version from OsitKP
Replacing the icons and the name of the application, if I can, will increase the font
as well as advice on the settings of the application to contact QMS