Music Player (Remix) provides a unique user experience that brings the fun and joy back to music listening.
Some of the key features include:
– Large, finger-friendly controls overlaid on top of the album art.
– From within any app, swipe from the bottom of the screen to reveal the mini-player. Control your music, organize your now playing list, and access your playlists & faves without ever leaving the app you’re using.
– Notification when new songs are added to your device (customizable).
– Chromecast support.
– Android Wear music controls & voice commands (“Shuffle”, “Play [artist]”, “Play [song] by [artist]”, and more)
– Swipe from bottom for the Now Playing list & music controls.
– Swipe from right for your music library, search, help, preferences, volume control, & aesthetic customization.
– Swipe from left for faves, playlists, & autolists.
– Swipe right on a song in the Now Playing list to remove it. Swipe left to queue it to play next.
– Swipe right on a song in a playlist to remove it. Swipe left to move it to the top of the list.
– Auto-generated playlists available based upon your listening habits.
– 5 customizable shortcuts on the Now Playing screen for various functions such as Add to Playlist, Save bookmark, Lyrics, and much more.
– Dynamic theming matching current song’s album art (or choose your own wallpaper).
– View a song’s YouTube video with the inline video player.
– The Now Playing screen has been optimized for small & large tablets.
– All library browsing screens have several display & sorting options.
– Save bookmarks in a song with visual markers.
– Automatic bookmarks saved when you leave a song.
– Search album art from several image resolution options. Album art is embedded in the music files. *
– Download lyrics & embed directly in the music file. Pinch/zoom to change the font size. Karaoke feature for recording yourself singing along. *
– Advanced playlist management including drag/drop re-ordering & multi-add mode.
– Tag editor *
– In-app wiki browser available for songs, albums, artists, genres, & composers.
– Jellybean expandable notifications with super-sized album art & music controls.
– 5 band equalizer with built-in presets, bass boost, & virtualizer.
– Built-in Last.fm scrobbling.
– Sleep timer.
– Stylish 4×1 & 4×2 home screen widgets with customizable color & opacity.
– Lock screen controls: basic controls (ICS+), advanced mini-player controls (ICS+), or the 4×2 widget (Android 4.2+).
– Fine-tuned controls for quickly skipping backward or forward by 5/30/60 seconds. Long-tap the pause/play tap area to toggle the controls.
– And much, much more!!!
View/Edit tags was not working