Big camera controls, now on your phone. Moment – Pro Camera gives you full manual control, without the clutter. Easily adjust exposure, ISO, shutter speed, focus, white balance, image format, and more — All within thumb’s reach.
Want reset any setting to auto? Double-tap on it.
Reset all back to auto? Double-tap the viewfinder. Boom.
+ Full Manual – Control exposure compensation, ISO, shutter speed, focus, and white balance independently in real time with easy to use sliders and double taps to reset.
+ RAW – Shoot photos in RAW format for better editing.
+ HDR+ and HDR+ Enhanced for Pixel 2 devices. In JPG mode, choose from HDR+ Off, On, or Enhanced for crystal clear pictures using the Pixel Visual Core chip (available on the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL only).
+ Live Histogram – Quickly judge brightness values with an on-screen histogram.
+ Keep it Level – Line up the perfect shot with Horizon, Macro, and Sky levels.
+ Precise Focus Control – Manual focus and tap to focus.
+ EXIF metadata – View detailed metadata for captured photos.
* Note: Currently the app is photo only. We are working on adding video support in the near future.
** Moment – Pro Camera requires the full support for Google’s Camera 2 API which enables many of the manual controls to function correctly.
– Improvement: Increase tappable areas for some hard-to-tap icons
– Improvement: Smoother animation when switching between back and front cameras
– Bugfix: Gallery icon not loading on cold start (A9)
– Bugfix: App fails to take selfies after shooting a flash ON rear camera photo (S9).
– Other minor improvements and bug fixes